GeT HooKeD bY uS.....

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

whahaha!!! Today sibei song lor!!! Why??? I saw my yandao EDMUND!!!! Wao... Work in this bank for so many fucking months only got see 2 yan dao onli. So pathetic till i can even remember these 2 yandao face, name and age. haha, one EDMUND, one DESMOND, 25 and 24 respectively. At first count money count till sibei sian, then suddenly my peng you beside me suddenly call me, ' oie, ur Edmund is here' Wow! Immediately, TA DA, My eyes open dua dua, hands like kena dian dio, count money super fast! And can u believe it! I actually heng heng serve dio him leh!!! Wow... He is really my prince in shinning armour lor. Looks so yandao and yet so gentlemen. My peng you actually want to help me get his dian wei one, hai... But i too shy leh! Now then regret!!! I really bai ti gong that tml he will come again then i serve him! I surely get number from him! Haha, wow... first time get no. from a guy leh.... Heart beat like deer bouncing around..... Haha.... Really very happy today....
*****
The election fever is spreading around.... Very easy to see if one area need to vote for mp anot. Just look around. If u see a lot of pap flat around then suddenly ur area got lot of pap ppl suddenly come and shake hands wif u, hao sei liao la!!! Most prob ur area need to vote thats why they come around shake hand wif u hoping to shake more votes out! Then i see the tv got one guy from the opposition party dunno forget to submit wat form kena condemn till bo bien bo ka chen like this. Really buay tahan. P*P really hao siao one! Every little thing also can take out and say! Only forget to hand in form nia must say ppl say till like this! I at school forget to hand in homework the most teacher scold a bit nia, also nv make a big fuss out of it! Kaoz... Dunno wat's the Sinagpore becoming to! hai!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home